Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hey Jon from Stuttgart!

Hi Jon,

 

Grüße aus Stuttgart und wilkommen nach Deutschland!

 

It looks like you all are having wonderful time in Europe and having a great experience as well. I am sure you will also have a great time at the conference in Leipzig, a historic city in what used to be East Germany.

 

I was so hoping to get to see you while you were here. All the years I have lived in Germany, I have not had the chance to get up to Leipzig. Berlin is also a great city; too bad you won't have time to see more of it. You will just have to come back.

 

Unfortunately, I will not be able to get up to Leipzig due to an unexpected business trip on Friday that takes me to south to Zürich, but I wish all of you a wonderful time in this interesting country and also the experiences you will have with young people from all over the world! 

 

Greetings to Lynn Turner as she continues to do such a great job in her ministry and leadership!

 

Ich wünsche dir eine gute Reise !!

 

Uncle Jay

Stuttgart